Lead me Lord! Lead me by the hand! Hay sorry Lord. Are you tired of me?maybe because I always do things that doesn't please You and I say sorry and after that I doing it again.ππ°π’π¨are You tired of me?
Teach me to trust in YOU with all my heart oh God! To lean not on my own understanding God help me to do things which pleases You! Help me to do the right thing!☺️☺️☺️
In times of trouble You cover me, in times of trials You help me, in times of heartaches You comforts me, in time of sadness You remind me that there is a joy in Your presence, there is a peace in Your arms! What could I ask for more? It's in You alone oh God I experienced the safest place that I could hide whenever I don't know what to do!πππ
#leadMe
#guideMe
#teachMe
(Feb 26, 2015)
No comments:
Post a Comment